Maintenance Officer - Aegis Ellenvale
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Aegis Ellenvale, located in the heart of the Broadwater community, provides quality care and services for up to 140 residents in a welcoming and modern environment.
About the role
We are looking for a proactive and caring Maintenance Officer to ensure our buildings and equipment are maintained to Aegis’ high standards. This is a permanent part-time role, 3 days per week.
As an important part of the Aegis community, you will:
- Provide maintenance of buildings and equipment under the direction of the Facility Manager.
- Monitor effectiveness of completed work and report issues to the Facility Manager.
- Monitor and maintain required levels of stores and supplies.
- Carry out preventative maintenance program as scheduled.
- Proactively maintain high standards and avoid unnecessary damage through early intervention.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Be able to communicate to all levels of employees, residents and resident families.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and autonomously as required.
- Have knowledge of general maintenance procedures and repairs.
- Previous experience within a trade
- Hold a ‘Working at Heights’ ticket (desirable)
- Hold a ‘Test & Tag’ certificate (desirable).
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How to apply
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Emily Bateman, Facility Manager Ellenvale on (08) 9788 6400
To lodge an application, please click "APPLY" now with a copy of your resume and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.