Hospitality Personnel - Aegis St Francis
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Fremantle community, Aegis St Francis caters for up to 41 residents and provides quality Dementia Specific Care services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the Hospitality team at Aegis St Francis for a six (6) month period for leave relief. The varied hospitality role (Cleaning, catering and laundry) hours are Monday to Friday 7.00am to 2.00pm.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Provide quality laundry services.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Full training will be provided, however cleaning experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
Previous experience within an aged care setting will be also be highly desirable.
Aegis St Francis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis St Francis on (08) 9335 3143.