Assistants in Nursing - Aegis Melville
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Centrally located, Aegis Melville provides quality care and services for up to 92 residents in a homely and welcoming modern living environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Several exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Melville as an Assistant in Nursing on a casual basis.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide personal care to our highly valued residents.
- Assist residents with all daily living activities.
- Supervise and assist meal time experiences.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have empathy with the aged.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Have a high level of communication skills.
- Experience in an aged care setting.
Aegis Melville Aged Care offers their staff free off-street parking whilst also being close to public transport. You will be working in a friendly and highly supportive environment where you will not only feel like part of a team, but also a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Melville on (08) 9330 1911.