Occupational Therapist - Aegis Amberley
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents. It provides Low, High and Dementia Specific care as well as Extra Services.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist to join the team at Aegis Amberley on a Part-time basis, 2 days per week. Specific days are negotiable and will be discussed at interview.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for assessing resident’s physical and psycho-social functions.
- Plan and implement treatment and activity programs as appropriate to resident’s needs.
- Support and supervise a team of Therapy Assistants providing OT Programs.
- Ensure assessment notes are maintained and up-to-date.
Staff enjoy working at Aegis Amberley because of its supportive and friendly working environment. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program both at a facility and corporate level which will see you excel in your role.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Michael Gwata, Amberley Facility Manager on (08) 9494 5900.