Kitchen Hand - Aegis Shoalwater
About Aegis Aged Care
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
Located within the City of Rockingham, Aegis Shoalwater caters for up to 143 residents and provides high quality care services in a homely and welcoming living environment.
About The Role
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Hands/Servery staff to be part of our team at Shoalwater. We have Permanent Part time opportunities available.
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Have knowledge of food safety programs.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently as required.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Aged Care (essential)
- Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV