Administration Assistant - Facility Services
About The Organisation
Operating 27 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton, The Aegis Aged Care Group is WA’s largest provider in Residential Aged Care services. At Aegis, we pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for over the past 30 years.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual to be a part of the Catering and Facility Services team as an Administration Assistant. This is a part-time (45 hours per fortnight), school hour friendly role with some flexibility within 9-2pm, Monday to Friday.
You will work collaboratively within the Catering and Facility Services team to ensure tasks are completed on time, such as:
- Process Helpdesk tickets and provide support with the workflow of tickets to maintain a high level of customer service across Aegis.
- Managing equipment requests.
- General administration support to Management, Building Services, Housekeeping Services and Catering teams.
Skills and Abilities
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Excellent proven administrative skills.
- The ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, welcoming attitude coupled with a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Sound computer literacy skills.
- Previous experience with providing admin support in an operational capacity is desirable
- Previous experience within a health care environment, particularly Aged Care, will be highly regarded.
Our Central Office is conveniently located in the suburb of Burswood, is close to public transport and plenty of free street parking. You will be joining a growing business that has maintained its family feel and will be part of a friendly and supportive working atmosphere.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact our Corry Westlake, Supervisor Facility Services, on (08) 6254 8200.