Physiotherapist - Banksia Park
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are dedicated to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in the heart of the Calista community, Aegis Banksia Park caters for up to 112 residents within a Low Care, High Care setting as well as Dementia Specific Care services.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and self-driven individual to join the team as a Physiotherapist. This is a Permanent, full time (Monday to Friday) position with an immediate start available. New graduates are welcome to apply.
As an important part of the care and lifestyle team, you will:
- Be responsible for assessing resident’s physical and psycho-social functions.
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
- Ensure assessment notes are maintained and up-to-date.
- Provide contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy treatments.
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful service to residents.Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Have an understanding of the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Experience within a rehabilitation setting.
- Experience in aged care (desirable).
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jane Grlusich, Manager – Therapy & Lifestyle on 0426 228 400.