Hospitality Personnel - Shoalwater
About Aegis Aged Care
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located within the City of Rockingham, Aegis Shoalwater caters for up to 143 residents and provides high quality care services in a homely and welcoming living environment.
About the role
Exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced, skilled individuals to be a part of the Hospitality (Catering) team at Aegis Shoalwater on a Permanent Part-time basis.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Catering experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.