Kitchen Hand - Hilton Park
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the heart of the Hilton suburb, Aegis Hilton Park provides quality care services for up to 136 residents within a Low Care and High Care setting as well as delivering Dementia Specific Care services
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Hand to be part of our team at Hilton Park. We have both Casual and Permanent Part time opportunities available.
As an important part of the Aegis team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Have knowledge of food safety programs.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently as required.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How to apply
To lodge an application, please click "APPLY" now or apply via our Careers page (https://aegisagedcare.applynow.net.au/) with a copy of your resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.