Hospitality Personnel - Balmoral
About Aegis Aged Care
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the heart of the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment for up to 214 residents.
About the role
Exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced individuals to be a part of the Hospitality team at Aegis Balmoral. We have Permanent Part time positions on offer.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Provide quality laundry services.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role - must have experience working in Aged Care Serveries
- Experience in commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Cleaning experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information, please contact Aegis Balmoral on (08) 9367 7333