Accounts Payable Officer
About The Organisation
Operating over 26 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to join the Central Office team at Aegis Aged Care as an Accounts Payable Officer on a full time basis.
As an important part of the team and under the direction of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will:
- Receive and check required approval of all invoices
- Ensure all invoices are appropriately actioned related to good and services taxation classification
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analysing invoice, recording entries to accounting system
- Preparing suppliers payment runs (EFT and cheques)
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to supplier statements
- Work closely with suppliers and facilities to resolve any queries quickly and satisfactorily
Skills and abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Have a high level of organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise all work effectively
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills
- Have high attention to detail
- Well-developed computer skills
Previous experience with Epicor 10 will be highly desired, however not essential.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment within a modern office space. You will be working with a team of skilled and knowledgeable Accounts Payable officers. Free on-street parking is available as well as being close to public transport.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Aged Care on (08) 6254 8200.