Maintenance Officer - Greenfields
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
About The Role
We are looking for a proactive and caring Maintenance Officer to ensure our buildings and equipment are maintained to Aegis’ high standards. This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday.
As an important part of the Aegis community, you will:
- Provide maintenance of buildings and equipment under the direction of the Facility Manager.
- Monitor effectiveness of completed work and report issues to the Facility Manager.
- Monitor and maintain required levels of stores and supplies.
- Carry out preventative maintenance program as scheduled.
- Proactively maintain high standards and avoid unnecessary damage through early intervention.
Located in the Mandurah area, Aegis Greenfields caters for up to 106 residents and provides high quality care services in a homely, modern and welcoming living environment.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Be able to communicate to all levels of employees, residents and resident families.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and autonomously as required.
- Have knowledge of general maintenance procedures and repairs.
- Previous experience within a trade
- Hold a ‘Working at Heights’ ticket (desirable)
- Hold a ‘Test & Tag’ certificate (desirable).
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Richard Armstrong - Senior Maintenance Services Consultant on (08) 6254 8200.