Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are also committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth and;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Centrally based in Burswood and reporting to Executive Manager People and Culture, this role will also involve regular travel to our various Facilities within the broader Perth/Fremantle areas.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly experienced, detailed- orientated and process improvement focussed, Administration Coordinator to champion and inspire all our Administration Officers to excellence.
The initial focus will be on reviewing the full scope of the Aegis Administration Officer role to ensure standardisation and consistency in the levels of support and service provided to every Facility.
In this newly created challenging role, duties will include:
- Support, guide and direct all Aegis Administration Officers to deliver high quality services to all key stakeholders.
- Provide detailed hands-on direction, support, guidance and oversight to individual Administration Officers to ensure they have the knowledge, skills and capabilities to provide a consistent and high standard of support across the Aegis Group.
- Monitor and review all procedures to ensure we are working smarter, not harder, that everything we do is effective and Administration Officers are operating in an environment of customer focus and service excellence at all times.
- Provide functional leadership and support to all Administration Officers by inspiring them to excel.
- Ensure all rostering, resource allocation, leave and staff management tasks are completed to the highest levels in accordance with industrial agreements and Aegis standards.
- Develop and implement frameworks for continuous improvement and identify deficiencies and inefficiencies in service delivery.
- Develop a comprehensive handbook for Administration Officers as a reference guide.
- In conjunction with HR Consultant (Learning & Development), develop and promote competency-based learning programs.
- Liaise with Facility Managers on topics related to quality and improvement of administration service.
- Manage the Administration Officer relief pool to ensure full coverage of all roles during approved leave.
- Friendly, approachable and helpful when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Proactive, solutions-focused professional.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills and the ability to manage numerous competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Trusted member of the team, able to build rapport with all.
- Proven track record of continuous improvement in an Administrative environment.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 7 years’ experience in a Senior Administration role.
- In depth knowledge of all Administration Officer functions specific to Aged Care eg. Admissions, Sales and Rostering.
- Strong leadership capability, with ability to motivate and develop others.
- Detailed knowledge of rostering practices and systems leading to full allocation and minimal errors.
- Strong problem solving ability and ability to resolve operational challenges.
- Experience in providing hands-on support and direction to a large number of staff across multiple sites.
- Highly organised with sound time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively with minimal supervision.
- Solid competence with MS Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to build strong relationships with all Facility Managers and key Central Office stakeholders.
- Ability to translate feedback into initiatives that enhance the level of support and service provided by the Administration Officers.
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Grant Waldron, Executive Manager – People and Culture on 6254 8200 or apply online.