Hospitality Personnel - Alfred Carson
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the heart of the Claremont community, Aegis Alfred Carson provides quality care and services for up to 90 residents in a modern and homely living environment.
About the role
Various opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Alfred Carson within Hospitality services (catering and cleaning). A range of shifts throughout the week are currently available.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide general food services throughout the facility.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment is maintained.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
Skills and abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control and Food Sage principles.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently.
How to apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Alfred Carson on (08) 9230 6500. Click "APPLY NOW” to lodge an application.